Blind is gone LOL

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I posted on a thread on here just the other day that I was gonna go to Gooch and see if our benches were still in the blind that we never could get back in to get.

Saw a dude at work today and he said he went to Gooch and our blind was on the ground.
It was in pretty bad shape last year but we repaired it fine enough to hunt out of last year.
As for the blind floor and walls everything was ok except for one broken floor joist.
The roof had fallen in due to a big limb falling on it.
We replaced the floor joist and raised the roof back up and braced it up better than it had probably ever been.
Added carpet between the shooting holes and the back end to hold some heat in the back in.

I can't hardly believe the wind blew it over since the utility poles it was on SEEMED fine.

I will admit it wouldn't surprise me if it did fall but it makes me wonder if they didn't just push it over with a bulldozer or something since it was close to being unsafe.

Don't matter to me either way just wondering if they did push it over.

Wish I had my benches though, they were the cat's meow. :D

Never even thought to ask him about the crops. :D

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
With the drawings being on the 6th, it would not surprise me if it failed the preseason safety inspection and was knocked down after they did it.

Latest posts