Black Lab update /price

deerfever

I have a black lab male 4 months old that I may be willing to part with to the right person. I kept two pups and knew better because of my work and time it takes to train . He has great bloodlines , he is the son of 2018 super retriever series crown champion Hazzards troublesome Sheriff/ AKA "Roscoe". I have all the paperwork and I would love for him to go to someone who may want to hunt him . He is retrieving of course and I do believe will make a dandy. PM me if interested and I can give you further details and price. . All shots are current and good for the next year , he just took interceptor and credilio this week. Just thought I would see if anyone is interested while he is still young if not I will just keep him as a pet or try to make more time.

Attachments

• IMG_20211013_190950989.jpg
    IMG_20211013_190950989.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 219

Midnight rider

I wish i could but mine is 15 years old and doesn't like other dogs anymore. He has been a great duck dog and companion so he gets to enjoy his retirement now.

Reactions: scn

deerfever

I wish i could but mine is 15 years old and doesn't like other dogs anymore. He has been a great duck dog and companion so he gets to enjoy his retirement now.
Sounds like you have yourself a great hunting partner for years. Having watched this one's dad and his mom hunts also , he has lots of potential. Very good natured pup. I am glad your dog is enjoying his retirement!

deerfever

Here is another picture, great pet or hunting companion. Great bloodlines and very Friendly. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20211024_145708422~3.jpg
    IMG_20211024_145708422~3.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 105

Displaced_Vol

I am trying very hard to ignore this post because I am afraid I don't have the time the dog needs right now. Free bump for a good pup.

deerfever

He is a great pup! I have had some inquiries but I am afraid that I have scared some off by showing his bloodlines. I didn't want to put a price as it's more important for me to find a good home. I am not wanting a lot for a dog whose dad you can Google and watch win a 2018 retriever championship. I will give anyone that wants him vet records totaling 300 dollars that I have paid. He is good for the next 11 months on shots. I would take 500 total for the right person with a good place for him. I just thought that someone may have more time to give him while he is still young and could be trained. He will make a great pet or hunting companion . I have all AKC paperwork that you can send in. Thanks!

Bullit

2-Step Enabled
I just lost my 12 year old chocolate This would be a good replacement.

Latest posts