Black lab pup

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
I have a male black lab pup I am looking to pass on he is about 4 months old I don't have the paperwork I got the lab given to me out of the litter. He is a full blooded lab I have seen parents. I have $150 dollars in vet shots that's all I would like to get back. He is a very loving dog don't bark and he loves tennis balls. I'm located in Madisonville will do a little traveling to make sure he goes to a good home. I got the dog to bread my female just to find out they are family so I don't want to bread inbred them

Snake

I have a male black lab pup I am looking to pass on he is about 4 months old I don't have the paperwork I got the lab given to me out of the litter. He is a full blooded lab I have seen parents. I have $150 dollars in vet shots that's all I would like to get back. He is a very loving dog don't bark and he loves tennis balls. I'm located in Madisonville will do a little traveling to make sure he goes to a good home. I got the dog to bread my female just to find out they are family so I don't want to bread inbred them
Could be best dogs in the world or bat shat crazy 50/50 chance . How kin are they ??

Kimber45

Hope he gets a GOOD HOME! A lot of SICK'OS OUT YHERE!!!
Two of the things that'll put me in a bad way quick, are folks mistreating children (and I can assure you I don't mean putting a belt across their butts as/when needed) and folks who mistreat dogs. Takes a messed up individual to do either, but you're correct that there are many setup to do just that.

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
Two of the things that'll put me in a bad way quick, are folks mistreating children (and I can assure you I don't mean putting a belt across their butts as/when needed) and folks who mistreat dogs. Takes a messed up individual to do either, but you're correct that there are many setup to do just that.
Yes you are correct on both no need to mistreat either. I love dogs and I train them all to retrieve and obedience. This dog is being trained by me so it will not be fully trained if he stays with me. . If dog does not go to good home I will keep him and finish training him and he will duck hunt with me I mainly got him to breed but I will not let him my breed my female

Gravey

Beautiful dog. I'm very tempted but my wife has forbidden me from getting #6. I still enjoy a warm bed, warm meal , and a little split tail along the way.
We have 3 dogs and showed my wife and she said go get him. She'd take every dog out there if we had the time, money and land for them.

How big are the parents?

rem270

We have 3 dogs and showed my wife and she said go get him. She'd take every dog out there if we had the time, money and land for them.

How big are the parents?
If I didn't have so many and in the middle of renovating a house I'd take him in a heart beat!

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled

How big are the parents?
His parents are on the smaller side thin and about 75lb. Mom is a cadaver dog and dad is a waterfowl dog

Latest posts