• Help Support TNDeer:

Black Beard.

Grainger

Supporter
I've seen others talk about the ads and emails. I'm not sure about my settings, but I don't see any ads or get any emails and I don't ever get logged out either.
I get the emails, which I think are cool, a quick scan for a possible interesting post.

I never see any ads.

I haven't logged in since at least, Christmas.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
The dog has moved. Change, the only constant in life. Either the dog moves or the sun moves. Nothing stays the same.
Hey @Chaneylake I know change can be difficult...however knowing that is what it is, I’m here to help make it as easy as possible. You can let me know how I can help, to see if we can find a solution.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Chaneylake

Hey @Chaneylake I know change can be difficult...however knowing that is what it is, I’m here to help make it as easy as possible. You can let me know how I can help, to see if we can find a solution.
Thank you more than I put into words. This puter stuff just doesn't sit well with a 70 year-old black board dude with a new puter that he don't understand.

Spurhunter

Supporter
I don't see ads, don't get emails, and never get logged out. The site runs perfectly for me. Maybe my settings are just set correctly. I missed Tapatalk for a little while but the new format is plenty good enough on my Android phone. Well done Blackbeard!

Bucky

Thanks K45. I changed all my personal settings last night and at 7:02 this morning....BAM new freaking email alert from tndeer. So i took your advice and moved that stupid chit to junk mail. Hope it works.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks K45. I changed all my personal settings last night and at 7:02 this morning....BAM new freaking email alert from tndeer. So i took your advice and moved that stupid chit to junk mail. Hope it works.
Did you press the unsubscribe button in the email? Moving it to the spam folder hurts the sites delivery rating.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I offered a solution that would ensure you wouldn’t get notifications. Now if you ever need a password reset, you won’t get it or potentially someone else. Not sure I get the attitude.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
There’s no reason for that type of language or animosity. I’m sorry he felt he no other choice to turn to that. He is no longer an active member here, but I do wish him all the best.

I'm happy to help anyone if they have an issue with the site.

Last edited: