Binos

280longshot

I have a pair of Steiner XC 8x32's that I just started using this year, lightweight and very clear. I've had a couple pair of Binos and tend to not use them especially if they're heavy unless I carry them in my pack and use them while in my blind.. I plan to use the Steiner's for the woods which should be perfect.

PillsburyDoughboy

280longshot":2reo8g0p said:
I have a pair of Steiner XC 8x32's that I just started using this year, lightweight and very clear. I've had a couple pair of Binos and tend to not use them especially if they're heavy unless I carry them in my pack and use them while in my blind.. I plan to use the Steiner's for the woods which should be perfect.

I've been a big fan of 8x42 over the years . Just last season I broke down and bought my first pair of 8x32 based on the specs and a recommendation of a friend and was blown away that it was very close in performance .

I must say they will be my go to Binos for 90% of my hunting

Bad habit

I had a pair of Leupolds from probably 15 or 18 years ago. They sucked bad so I bought a pair of Swaro 10 by 40's. They were a little heavy and would not fit good in my coat pocket so I bought a pair of 10 by 30's. Perfect size and weight.

PillsburyDoughboy

Bad habit":3d6bb9lo said:
I had a pair of Leupolds from probably 15 or 18 years ago. They sucked bad so I bought a pair of Swaro 10 by 40's. They were a little heavy and would not fit good in my coat pocket so I bought a pair of 10 by 30's. Perfect size and weight.

Leupold did NOT have THIER A game together on Binos 15+ years ago. I have alluded to that in several of my postings about binos in the past. It's only been in the last 5 to 8 years that Leupold has gotten into the game and come out with some quality glass that is up there with Ziess . I still don't think they are there compared to Swarovski but yet your not paying Swarovski price either. In all fairness I think they offer the best bang for your buck backed by the best warranty in the industry.

Latest posts