Binocular Recommendation

K

knightrider

I have a 200 budget for a pair of binos to use for turkey hunting, what do you suggest

PillsburyDoughboy

PillsburyDoughboy

knightrider":usc8jqaf said:
I have a 200 budget for a pair of binos to use for turkey hunting, what do you suggest

Leupold 8x32

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzzard Breath

Buzzard Breath

For turkey hunting, I like the Nikon Travelite 8x25's. They are small and light enough to easily be carried in one of your vest's front pockets.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A

Ahuntin1

Get the vortex diamondbacks. They are awesome for the money. They are way better than the vortex crossfires that are just a little cheaper. I bought a pair of the diamondbacks in 8x28 for my dad for turkey hunting.

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
BRUNTON ETERNA 10X42

TNRifleman

TNRifleman

It would be really hard to beat the new Diamondbacks in that price range.

double browtine

double browtine

I used to have a pair of Burris 8x26. They were an awesome small pair of binoculars. My son dropped them when he was about 5. They fell about 6' onto concrete. One of the prisms inside got knocked loose and they were no good. I called Burris and they didn't make that model anymore. They said if I mailed them to them, they would knock $50 off the MSRP on new model pair. I have been shopping around also, looking for a small pair for hunting. I'm considering the Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10x26 for about $122 on optics planet.

R

RandyinTN

Leupold Yosemite 6x30mm, can find them for about $100. Wife and I both carry these when deer or turkey hunting. 6X offers a wider field of view and more magnification than we need in the woods. Very light, adjustable eye cups for glasses. Quality of the optics is superb. But the 8X version is not as good in my opinion. Never understood why hunters want more than 6X when hunting timber.

Tn_Va_Hunter

Tn_Va_Hunter

RandyinTN":3tyycd49 said:
Leupold Yosemite 6x30mm, can find them for about $100. Wife and I both carry these when deer or turkey hunting. 6X offers a wider field of view and more magnification than we need in the woods. Very light, adjustable eye cups for glasses. Quality of the optics is superb. But the 8X version is not as good in my opinion. Never understood why hunters want more than 6X when hunting timber.

This. Although I believe they stopped making them. But you can still find them. I have a pair and love them.

dr

dr

I've got a Nikon Monarch 8-32 and they are the clearest pair I've owned. Think they are around that price.

big 8s in Weakley county

big 8s in Weakley county

Ahuntin1":2qo6379x said:
Get the vortex diamondbacks. They are awesome for the money. They are way better than the vortex crossfires that are just a little cheaper. I bought a pair of the diamondbacks in 8x28 for my dad for turkey hunting.

I like my diamondbacks