• Help Support TNDeer:

Bill O'Reilly: Biden Doesn't Know What He's Saying

Bambi Buster

I'm not an ardent fan of Bill O'Reilly, but he makes a very salient point here about the mental acuity of the Democratic candidate for President.

[youtube]W3pe_yVNIJQ[/youtube]

Planking

Michigan starts with an M and Military starts with an M so it makes perfect sense in his mind. Democrat voters found him to be the best choice out of two debate stages full of candidates.

BamaProud

I've always liked O'Relly for the same reason I like Joe Rogan, Clay Travis and Ben Shapiro(along with a few more but not many). I might not agree with all of their ideas/opinions and they all have obvious political leanings, but they are for the most part consistent in their reasoning, and its based on facts/data instead of emotion.

Planking

Yesterday someone asked him where he was going next. He had to ask somebody, he didn't know. Today he was saying "Harris-Biden administration" with a Biden/Harris backdrop. He also mixed up Iran and Iraq again.

moondawg

Planking":ux9g9lyv said:
Yesterday someone asked him where he was going next. He had to ask somebody, he didn't know. Today he was saying "Harris-Biden administration" with a Biden/Harris backdrop. He also mixed up Iran and Iraq again.

Slip up? Maybe, maybe not. I have this feeling that Biden will step down for whatever reason and Harris will be the presidential candidate. I hope I'm wrong.

Pic IN the Casa

moondawg":2yjges75 said:
Planking":2yjges75 said:

Slip up? Maybe, maybe not. I have this feeling that Biden will step down for whatever reason and Harris will be the presidential candidate. I hope I'm wrong.

This is their plan if they figure out they just won't win with Joe.

This plan, of course, is their last one of civility. Afterwards, war in the streets is next.

Wildcat

Been saying from the start that Biden is only a "Figurehead" for the REAL PEOPLE with the power behind the curtain.

fairchaser

If Joe becomes president, this country will get exactly what it deserves. It’s been kicked around like a football and should have been cared for like a priceless porcelain egg. Our democracy is fragile. I know there are a lot of really good people in this country. I sure hope they show up to vote. We are so divided it’s not funny or amusing anymore. Come on people. If you’ve never voted, get registered and vote. It’s really important.

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts