Big Skinny Wallet!!

Kimber45

I bought a Big Skinny wallet at the Farm / Gin show in Memphis today and I must say I have found a new friend!! I had a fat / wide bifold leather wallet that was slap full o cards and junk and always made my back hurt on a long ride... This wallet I bought today has ALL my junk in it and ain't much over a 1/4" thick! My back loves it!

Bowdacious

Cool. I may have to look at one. It sounds like it would fit much better in my teeny purse when I carry it.

Andy S.

Kimber45 said:
I bought a Big Skinny wallet at the Farm / Gin show in Memphis today ....
Wish I would have known you were there, I would have tracked you down and introduced myself. I walked through the show several times today going to and from my car and office. I park in the Convention Center, catch the escalators up and walk across Poplar Avenue to my office, thus I had to wade myself in and out of the show and attendees all day today. It looked like there was a lot of cotton money being spent over there today. :)

jmb4wd

Bought mine at NWTF a couple of years ago and love it!

I still have to thin it out sometimes but way better than an old leather wallet!

Inkstainz

Is that was going on at the convention center and why parking was so high? I was working in the area today and noticed a bunch of guys wearing camo walking towards there, just wasn't sure what was going on and was in a hurry to go meet the painter at the house.

Kimber45

stik said:
Bowdacious said:
I just ordered one for stik. He needs a new wallet.

looks like i'm getting one :cool:

You'll like it I believe.. What they did was make the wallet dang near the size of a pocket so you have more room to spread everything out.. I have been checking my back pocket all evening :D feels Ike my wallet is gone !!

Kimber45

Andy S. said:
Kimber45 said:
I bought a Big Skinny wallet at the Farm / Gin show in Memphis today ....
Wish I would have known you were there, I would have tracked you down and introduced myself. I walked through the show several times today going to and from my car and office. I park in the Convention Center, catch the escalators up and walk across Poplar Avenue to my office, thus I had to wade myself in and out of the show and attendees all day today. It looked like there was a lot of cotton money being spent over there today. :)

Dang I woulda looked you up had I known you were close by.. We stayed several hours then made our way on to bass pro shop :)

memfuzz

Kimber, I wished I would have known you were there! Me and 2 friends went around lunch. Them city boys were amazed at the equipment and technology! On another note, I've been carrying a front pocket wallet for about two years now, love it!

Kimber45

memfuzz said:
Kimber, I wished I would have known you were there! Me and 2 friends went around lunch. Them city boys were amazed at the equipment and technology! On another note, I've been carrying a front pocket wallet for about two years now, love it!

The technology available for a farmer today is unbelievable!!

I was VERY surprised to be asked by my 17 yr old to go.. He had buddies there and asked Dad to go, and didn't ask for anything else while we were there either...... :)

Latest posts