Big heavy 6 down FINALLY

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
So I been hunting every day for the last week and a half due to my house having covid. So I slept in this morning just tired and was doing some painting inside when I looked at clock and I was late for the evening hunt so I ran got ready and since I hunt my own land I made the 1/4 run to the stand. I Got set up and about 30min past I hear something crossing creek about 40 yards in front of me but couldnt see because they are a group of thorns and small ceders in between me and the creek. So I grab gun and position myself for the deer to come out to the right and when nothing came out I looked to left and there he stood. When I turned to aim he walks back behind the thicket. So I set and wait and watch threw the scope at his legs when out of know where he turns and walks straight threw the thicket right at me. So scope zoomed all the way in and when he walks out at less than 20 yards all I see is brown in scope. So I put it where I think it should go because he is looking right at me and I squeeze one off and he jumped about 6ft. Now the shot felt good but he just walked off so I reloaded and zoomed out and by that time he is 50yards walking away at a angle I squeeze another round off and he drops. After I got to him he only has one bullet hole that I can find so I missed the first shot I guess don't see how but they are only one hole. This is the first buck that had my heart pumping this year so I had to pull the trigger.

Attachments

• 20201207_174250.jpg
    20201207_174250.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 502
Last edited:

Latest posts