Big buck dies stuck to tree

infoman jr.

If you take everything after the "/", and put it in the youtube tags [youtube][/youtube], it will embed.

[youtube]iFpBbw2BSo0[/youtube]

TreyB

infoman jr.":3gmxj8cb said:
If you take everything after the "/", and put it in the youtube tags [youtube][/youtube], it will embed.

[youtube]iFpBbw2BSo0[/youtube]

Does the link not work for you?

@fulldraw

MUP":337hezmu said:
Dang! Looks like he may have crashed into it, then was stuck.

I agree. If you look closely the buck appears to have been shot and ran into the tree on his death run. Obviously, he hasn't been dead long cause he's too limber.

TreyB

@fulldraw":xqvipgzw said:
MUP":xqvipgzw said:

I agree. If you look closely the buck appears to have been shot and ran into the tree on his death run. Obviously, he hasn't been dead long cause he's too limber.

He was shot... the guy filming it was the one who shot it.

TreyB

Mike Belt":3r31ajj3 said:
Arkansas has some good deer. I'd like to hunt around Crowley's Ridge or the federal land around the Saint Francis River.

Yeah I never think of Arkansas as having big deer. But I have seen a few pics the last couple years of some studs!

FTG-05

TreyB":cwiagipq said:
@fulldraw":cwiagipq said:
MUP":cwiagipq said:

He was shot... the guy filming it was the one who shot it.

Someone should shoot the cameraman for filming in vertical. :bash:

Snake

@fulldraw":1mvj445x said:
MUP":1mvj445x said:

Agreed . Look at the skid marks on the tree some collision .

Mike Belt

Back around 1980 or so I was trying my hand at doing taxidermy. Someone brought me a head from the Saint Francis area. I think it was some kind of federal refuge. At the time you were allowed shotguns only and then you had to have a permit to hunt there. Some guy went in and saw this buck and then went back under the guise of squirrel hunting and shot him. That was the head I got. He was a hoss scoring in the 190s. Anyway he talked too much and pretty soon word got out that he'd killed him. I had the Ark game and fish people as well as a federal agent show up to confiscate the head which was to be used as evidence in court against the guy that shot him. They assured me I could get the rack back after the court hearings and even volunteered to show me around the land and put me on a big deer. That was the last I saw of those antlers and I never got to hunt there either.

Latest posts