Big Bass

bowhunterfanatic

f079cc3b-20a6-49d1-bd72-38bb69c0be35.jpg

16fad6b6-9290-413a-a7af-b1da16c78e77.jpg

Caught my best largemouth to date today in a gravel pit lake behind my house. I fish this lake pretty regular during the spring and summer. It's been almost 2 years since I've seen or caught a fish out of this lake that weighed over a pound. Definitely wasn't expecting to catch anything like this today. Caught it on a Texas rigged 4 inch lizard. I didn't take scales with me because I never need them down there and of course the fish got off my brother's little cheap metal stringer before I could get back with any. I don't think the pictures do the fish justice and I have a pretty good idea what the fish weighed, but what would everyone guess it to weigh? I'm about 5'8 if that helps and any and I wasn't using the old hold the fish way out in front of yourself trick.

pressfit

I'm saying 7.5.. here is how to figure it.. measure the distance on the picture of your eyeballs center to center.. then measure them in real life.. that way you will have something to base on.. then go back and measure the fish on the picture.. figure out how long it is.. and the girth.. put the figures in this calculator and waa. laa.. here is your weight..
http://www.myoan.net/fishing/weight_calc.html

nice catch!

Latest posts