Biden: I'm Pushing To End Sale Of Multiple Round Rifles And Pistols

The Big Guy

"I'm not a single issue voter. I value other things more than guns, but I do like muh gun forums tho." -deermunist

Biden: I'm Pushing To End Sale Of Multiple Round Rifles And Pistols​

DayDay

Another news article in which the title does not match what was said unless the author is referring to something else outside of the video that was provided. The title seems to indicate that Biden is pushing for only single-shot firearms to be sold. Sounds like he is going for something like the 10-shot maximum magazine capacity limit again. Of course the way he stumbles and bumbles around, there is no way to know what he is saying...

Last edited:

The Big Guy

Another news article in which the title does not match what was said unless the author is referring to something else outside of the video that was provided. The title seems to indicate that Biden is pushing for only single-shot firearms to be sold. Sounds like he is going for something like the 10-shot maximum magazine capacity limit again. Of course the way the stumbles and bumbles around, there is no way to know what he is saying...
Biden was describing semi-auto weapons. No other way to slice it.

TNTreeman

The idiot is doing exactly what he said he would do . He will get his buddy Beato to help before long. Not sure how someone that claims to be a sportsman/ outdoorsman can justify voting for this administration . Can you imagine the Chinese and Russian jokes going on about our leaders and country now?

backyardtndeer

He is hard to follow at times, but I have been around a few people with dementia, and have some practice. Yes, he was most definitely saying all semi autos, pistols and rifles to be banned by "MY ATF"(his words) if I recall correctly. Also no high cap firearms or mags.

BMan

Another news article in which the title does not match what was said unless the author is referring to something else outside of the video that was provided. The title seems to indicate that Biden is pushing for only single-shot firearms to be sold. Sounds like he is going for something like the 10-shot maximum magazine capacity limit again. Of course the way he stumbles and bumbles around, there is no way to know what he is saying...

Really?

The title: Biden: I'm Pushing To End Sale Of Multiple Round Rifles And Pistols

Direct quote from Biden:

“The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous,” Biden said. “I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things, but I’m not likely to get that done in the near term.”

Hard to find another article that matches what was said better than this one. Nowhere did he mention any smaller capacity - he explicitly states he wants to ban them.

Last edited:

DeerCamp

Supporter
"I'm not a single issue voter. I value other things more than guns, but I do like muh gun forums tho." -deermunist

True story. I do value other things more than guns.

That said - this will never make it past congress and any executive order will be challenged promptly in court.

I don't like it, but it's a non-issue, IMO.

If he manages to pass legislation like this - I'll eat my words.

TheLBLman

"He" want, he can't even match his socks.

But the criminal cabal in charge can apparently do most anything they want?

You may end up eating shat, although we wouldn't ask you to since it really wouldn't be Biden passing anything but more fart gas.

We are now operating more like a banana republic.
Expect things now you know are illegal, but watch them happen anyway,
and what will you do about it?

DeerCamp

Supporter
"He" want, he can't even match his socks.

But the criminal cabal in charge can apparently do most anything they want?

You may end up eating shat, although we wouldn't ask you to since it really wouldn't be Biden passing anything but more fart gas.

We are now operating more like a banana republic.
Expect things now you know are illegal, but watch them happen anyway,
and what will you do about it?
Hopefully have someone else to vote for in 2024?

Chiflyguy

The idiot is doing exactly what he said he would do . He will get his buddy Beato to help before long. Not sure how someone that claims to be a sportsman/ outdoorsman can justify voting for this administration . Can you imagine the Chinese and Russian jokes going on about our leaders and country now?
I’d like to see Beto show up at my door.
I’d give him a wedgie with his skinny jeans.

BamaProud

True story. I do value other things more than guns.

That said - this will never make it past congress and any executive order will be challenged promptly in court.

I don't like it, but it's a non-issue, IMO.

I've been criticized and called names on TNdeer for years for the following stance it is still true:

Not even a majority of Democrats want to take away our guns(or 2A Rights). Obama himself ran his first term on the promise of enacting stricter gun control laws. He tried but even with democratic control of both the House and Senate, he couldn't garner enough support to get a single measure passed.

They aren't vocal about it, but democrats own guns and support the 2A too.

Latest posts