Beware Iowa Whitetail Ridge Outfitters

unicoidawg

Well looky there.......looks like ole buddy is up to no good all over the place.

Attachments

• Andy's yugo2.jpg
    Andy's yugo2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 2,763
  • andy's yugo.jpg
    andy's yugo.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 2,760

Boone 58

I have noticed on this scums face book page that he has several prominent friends including Peter Miller, and Vickie Ciancerullo....sic? Be careful who you keep as friends or likes on pages. I wonder what their experience is with him.

Boone 58

unicoidawg":31m4rp98 said:
RandyinTN":31m4rp98 said:
Maybe your post is 100% accurate. But joining a forum just to insult a company is not a good way to go about it because you have zero credibility with the members here.

I posted it here because when I googled the outfitters name a thread from this forum came up. Hence I figured there would be a few folks here that would appreciate knowing that this outfit was still up to no good. I am a longtime member and Moderator on the largest Outdoor forum in Georgia GON, I stand to gain nothing from spreading the word about this, as a matter of fact I have already lost plenty of money over the whole thing.

Thanks for posting, too bad this scum is in operation! Foretold is forewarned. Thanks!

Curveball

Your post is a carbon copy of my experience with Andy Wulf owner of Whitetail Ridge Outfitters. My hunt was scheduled for 10/31/16 tru 11/5/16. I arrived a day early as I always do and spent the night in a hotel. I spent the entire next day calling and texting Andy Wulf, to no avail. the morning of 10/31/16 there was no one there to take me out to hunt. No word from Andy Wulf nothing. There were three other hunters there also that no one new about and no one to give them any directions as to what to do or where to go. They were irrate as was I. Can you imagine looking forward and preparing for a whitetail hunt in Iowa all year and when you show up no one even knows who you are. When no one was there for me that morning I packed up my stuff and drove the 17 hours back to my home in Maryland. For some reason I put this hunt on a credit card and my credit card company is reimbursing me. Anyone who wrote a check is probably gonna have a tough time getting their money back. Andy Wulf is simply a con man. he tells you what you want to hear, takes your money and doesn't provide a hunt. I actually never even spoke to him on the phone while I was there. Check out his criminal record. I've been on many awesome guided hunts, and I guess I could have done my homework a little better, but this guy is absolutely criminal. Hopefully these posts will keep someone else fro having to deal with this idiot. Hopefully I run into him at one of the shows where he can't hide behind his phone!

Latest posts