Best job ever?

BSK

Whenever deer hunters I talk to find out what I do for a living, they often comment about how I have the coolest job in the world. Well, sometimes. And then there are days like I had the other day...

Attachments

• WorkFun.jpg
    WorkFun.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 351

BSK

that sound quite nice
It's cool, at times. Not so fun other times. Especially when it's a hundred degrees in the shade and I'm having to climb hills and hollers in heavy clothing, or when it's so cold I'm having trouble getting my electronics to work properly, or I'm breaking through the ice with my ATV!

Pic IN the Casa

It's cool, at times. Not so fun other times. Especially when it's a hundred degrees in the shade and I'm having to climb hills and hollers in heavy clothing, or when it's so cold I'm having trouble getting my electronics to work properly, or I'm breaking through the ice with my ATV!
Sent you a PM.

BSK

Looks like another tax write-off!
I wish...

Although, someday soon I will have to get a new ATV. 19 years of hard use are taking their toll. I'm just having a hard time justifying the $6,500 expense. Especially after just having to replace my GPS unit and upgrade my GPS software to the tune of about $8,000.

huntinkev

Whenever deer hunters I talk to find out what I do for a living, they often comment about how I have the coolest job in the world. Well, sometimes. And then there are days like I had the other day...
Wow that looks like some sticky mud.....at least there wasn't train tracks nearby.

BSK

sgtwebb1,

I knew there was a swamp there, and I walked across the ice and it felt solid. Unfortunately, the 500+ lbs of ATV went right through...

ghostfive

what exatly is your job?
Yeah they never see the days like this. I used to work in a specialized field of electrical work and everyone thought it was cool, they never saw the days it was freezing rain and I was in a muddy ditch. Building models professionally many of which were for the military was much more fun.

Latest posts