• Help Support TNDeer:

Best hunting jacket

Ladys man

I’ll be upgrading my jacket after the season, I normally layer so not wanting a parka but just something mid weight that’s wind/water proof. I normally have a base layer hoodie then my jacket. A hood is not needed, and would like some flexibility in the shoulders.
Been looking at kyrtpek and drake

camo pattern doesn’t really matter to me, I’m not a duck hunter but know it’s cold lol about only reason looking at drake. Like to stay $100-150 range but just depends

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

philsanchez76

Really a matter of preference. Used to be a big fan of Cabela's branded stuff, they really are not the same though since the bass pro acquisition.
Man you're right about that! I had these awesome cabelas pants and they were starting to get worn out, I like em so much I bought the exact same pants online to replace them. They look exactly the same and fit fine but are made of material that is 10 times lighter and flimsier than the previous models! Sucks.

Remington742

The drake nontypical line of clothes are great I have one of their lite fleece jackets and it's the best wind breaker I've ever had. They're very thin but hold your body heat very well.

clwg97

Another vote for Drake Non-typical stuff. I have a vest, a pair of bibs, and a pair of their pants. they are all high quality. I watch and wait for them to go on sale and then buy them. Usually after hunting season there will be a sale on them.

Ladys man

Another vote for Drake Non-typical stuff. I have a vest, a pair of bibs, and a pair of their pants. they are all high quality. I watch and wait for them to go on sale and then buy them. Usually after hunting season there will be a sale on them.
That’s my plan, just trying to get an idea on what to narrow it down to

DoubleRidge

Really a matter of preference. Used to be a big fan of Cabela's branded stuff, they really are not the same though since the bass pro acquisition.

Saddened me to read this....was afraid that would happen when BPS bought Cabela's.....I have some older Cabela's Berber that I really like....guess I better take care of it and get all the life I can out of it.

PossumSlayer

Supporter
The only correct answer....

Attachments

• 16F1B827-81B7-44C5-B047-9D68EDC12160.jpeg
    16F1B827-81B7-44C5-B047-9D68EDC12160.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 73

Tom Collins

Yes sir. Cabelas started going downhill when they quit making the majority in the United States. But the US made stuff was incredible. I still buy it up when it hits eBay.

Weegee

First Lite is running their annual gravy boat sale right now...

I just got a jacket from Natural Gear solely because it had almost 5 star reviews and was on sale for $60. Just got it in the mail today and am very pleased with it. The one I got is for waterfowl, but they sell whitetail gear as well.

Latest posts