Best Crossbow Target?

cbhunter

I bought a good one from tractor supply 2 years ago. (cant recall the name) It worked great for my crossbow that shot 350+. Well, it worked good until it got wet. Dummy me didn't think much of it but water will ruin some of them. Bolts just blew right through after that. Walmart has the yellow jackets marked down here in Huntingdon and I hear good things about most Morrell products

Grill-n-man

Check out Broad Force targets. I shot one with an xbow running just over 350fps with a 100gr Muzzy ( new straight out the box) at 10ft. Stopped it with about 8" of penetration into the about 14" thick target. They are light weight and hold up well. Problem with xbows is finding a "cheap" target that works. With an xbow its either spend the money on the target or on the bolts lost or damaged with a less expensive one that bolts blow thru or damages the fletchings

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
Grill-n-man":30idkcxk said:
Check out Broad Force targets. I shot one with an xbow running just over 350fps with a 100gr Muzzy ( new straight out the box) at 10ft. Stopped it with about 8" of penetration into the about 14" thick target. They are light weight and hold up well. Problem with xbows is finding a "cheap" target that works. With an xbow its either spend the money on the target or on the bolts lost or damaged with a less expensive one that bolts blow thru or damages the fletchings

The Broad Force website does not give many specifics besides the size and material. Looks like a nice target. I see you are from the Rhea County area. Do they sell them locally somewhere so that I may go look at them and maybe save on shipping cost? I'm down here in the Soddy Daisy area. Thanks for your reply.