Best binos under $300?

duckriver

I have the Nikon prostaff 7, 10x42. They have been the best so far for the money. Very clear and very durable for under $300. But today I received the ziess terra for Christmas I will still carry the Nikons most of the time because of the cost of the ziess and the fact someone else bought them for me I want to make sure to take care of them.

JMcB

we went up to Clarksville for the youth hunt this year and I lost my Nikons. When we went back a couple weeks ago, they were still setting on the ground next to the hay bales where we were hunting. Picked them up and worked perfectly. I told my son "If anyone ever asks you which binos to buy, tell them waterproof Nikon".

bigtex

Steiner 8x30 military marine.
Took me over twenty years to wear the first pair out. (Weren't really worn out just not as bright as they were when new) purchased my second pair last year.

TNDeerGuy

Opti-Logic hands down!!!! They are a Tennessee company with awesome customer service and the quality of their glass is easily comparable to Leupold at half the cost. IImagine a Ferrari at a Corvette price and that is what you have.

PillsburyDoughboy

TNDeerGuy said:
Opti-Logic hands down!!!! They are a Tennessee company with awesome customer service and the quality of their glass is easily comparable to Leupold at half the cost. IImagine a Ferrari at a Corvette price and that is what you have.

Who stocks these around middle Tn?

Latest posts