Best Aviation Film Ever Made

FLTENNHUNTER1

As for Tom Cruise, I'm not his biggest fan as a person, but he is a great actor(his career speaks for itself). I'm not a big fan of Michael Jackson, or a bunch of other Singers and actors but I do like some of their songs, and movies. You would have a pretty tiny library to choose from if you only watched movies that had a cast who shared your political/societal beliefs.

I am certain that LeBron James and I don't share many of the same beliefs, but I don't deny that he is one of the best basketball players that has ever lived.
Agreed. When they open up their piehole is when I stop giving them my money; i.e., Susan Sarandon, Samuel Jackson, Robert Dinero, Johnny Depp, Alec Baldwin, to name a few.

Dbllunger

Supporter
As for Tom Cruise, I'm not his biggest fan as a person, but he is a great actor(his career speaks for itself). I'm not a big fan of Michael Jackson, or a bunch of other Singers and actors but I do like some of their songs, and movies. You would have a pretty tiny library to choose from if you only watched movies that had a cast who shared your political/societal beliefs.

I am certain that LeBron James and I don't share many of the same beliefs, but I don't deny that he is one of the best basketball players that has ever lived.
Being a Action movie star does not make you a great actor, it makes you a rich actor. His range is fairly limited. He's played a few roles that challenged him. Vanilla Sky, Magnolia and Eyes Wide Shut were more challenging roles that pushed him and he did fine with those but he ain't even in the top 10 of acting abilities and range.

I don't have a requirement that actors have to believe as I do for me to watch or even like them but I do draw the line at child molestation and a primary figure in Scientology. What that cult has done to families and individuals is mind boggling.

If I were like more people around here I'd never watch another movie or TV program again. People throw an entire NFL league in the trash because a small minority kneeled a few years ago.

TN Song Dog

Memphis Belle

prove me wrong gordon ramsay GIF by MasterChef Junior

Tora! Tora! Tora!

BamaProud

Supporter
Being a Action movie star does not make you a great actor, it makes you a rich actor. His range is fairly limited. He's played a few roles that challenged him. Vanilla Sky, Magnolia and Eyes Wide Shut were more challenging roles that pushed him and he did fine with those but he ain't even in the top 10 of acting abilities and range.

He's been in over 50 movies. He is doing something right.

gary66

Even if I saw it and liked it, I'd never promote it. At one time there were people in that industry I could promote, I think they are all dead now.

I don't know when I'll say, enough, I can't refuse to give up one more thing in my life, but it's not today.

It's not my fault, they are determined to kill themselves and drag everyone they can with them. Can't be a part of it.

Latest posts