Bergara vs. 700

parch

I'm going with dual dovetail leupold and a vx-5hd 3x15x44 cds that's the only scope I use hasn't let me down yet.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
I found a 6.5 bergara a couple years back that was new never fired. A buddy wanted one so I sent the info to him and he bought it.
That is a sweet shooting gun. I shot a 4 shot group that measured .75 and that was with the first shot being pulled a little (the trigger got me). The other 3 were around .35

Needless to say it's def a shooter and I wouldnt be afraid to buy a bergara any day of the week!!

280longshot

The demand for light weight accurate rifles are in high demand. The one Bergara rifle I had was accurate but heavy.
When I choose a rifle for carrying if I plan to do a lot of walking is my mountain rifle in 280.
Bergara needs to build a light weight stainless properly twisted short action rifle similar to a fieldcraft or Kimber montana.
If they build that at reasonable price they would have a winner.
Until then I'll just keep my Tikkas and Remington mountain rifles.

TNRifleman

The demand for light weight accurate rifles are in high demand. The one Bergara rifle I had was accurate but heavy.
When I choose a rifle for carrying if I plan to do a lot of walking is my mountain rifle in 280.
Bergara needs to build a light weight stainless properly twisted short action rifle similar to a fieldcraft or Kimber montana.
If they build that at reasonable price they would have a winner.
Until then I'll just keep my Tikkas and Remington mountain rifles.
You mean like the 6.2 lb rifles they have had for a couple of years now?

Latest posts