Beginner electronic call

TreyB

Want to try it out but don't wanna spend a bunch on a call just in case I don't like it. What call would u get for around $100 range or a little over that.

Pioneer1789

I bought a Johnny Stewart Grim Speaker 2 for about $85 shipped. It seems pretty nice so far. Nice remote and it's got a usb port for adding new sounds.

TreyB

Debating on one of these two.... tell me if I'm making a mistake

TennSportsman

hmmm....warranty, weight, size and would be the deciding factor between those two. IMO I wouldn't get either. Old Johnny Stewart call with cassettes worked like a charm if you can find one. I'd go with FoxPro though if new. What's $15 more dollars?

TreyB

TennSportsman":dxjcgmmw said:
hmmm....warranty, weight, size and would be the deciding factor between those two. IMO I wouldn't get either. Old Johnny Stewart call with cassettes worked like a charm if you can find one. I'd go with FoxPro though if new. What's $15 more dollars?

Which foxpro are you talking about?

TennSportsman

TreyB":1g26y800 said:
TennSportsman":1g26y800 said:

Which foxpro are you talking about?

More $$ but this is like the one my brother got on sale a few years ago. small and compact.
https://www.opticsplanet.com/foxpro-patriot-caller.html

More like what your looking for cost wise.
https://www.opticsplanet.com/foxpro-db1-deadbone.html

Wait for a 10%off code and your golden.

Latest posts