• Help Support TNDeer:

been thinking about

PalsPal

I guess I'm a stick in the mud, as I don't even entertain the thought of leaving Tennessee before or after retirement to live elsewhere. I plan to stay here and stick it out till the bitter end. ;)
This

My question would be why? Even if I didn't have family, kids, and grandkids, the thought would never enter my mind.

Ballerski

You know who started all the Polack jokes?
The nazis.
You know why?
Because the Pol's didn't take fascism hiding in a corner. So the nazis started smearing their name by trashing them.
Sound kinda familiar?
Exactly, then the captured all their smartest physicists, engineers and scientists to work for the Nazi effort. Made jokes that they were no more educated Pollock’s in Poland. Poland were tough folks That never gave up.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Mag

My Wife and I have been talking about this same thing (not too seriously though) There's a member of TNDeer who resides in St. Thomas so perhaps he will chime in.

jag1

I guess I'm a stick in the mud, as I don't even entertain the thought of leaving Tennessee before or after retirement to live elsewhere. I plan to stay here and stick it out till the bitter end. ;)
I hear you! Whenever my wife brings up the idea of moving, I tell her my next move is in a pine box!

Safari Hunt

Dental hygienist I had once was from New Zealand and she once said, "where the men are men and the sheep are nervous!"
That quote could apply to many places in the US.
Edit- The Polish army was optimistic. September 1, 1939, the Polish horse cavalry engaged the Panzer divisions at the border.

WTM

My home is here in the mountains of southeast Tennessee! I couldn’t fathom the idea of living anywhere else!
dont ever sell it, you may not find another house.

my son sold his house in rhea co and said there is hardly anything available on the market and apartment rental costs are double his house payment.

CATCHDAWG

dont ever sell it, you may not find another house.

my son sold his house in rhea co and said there is hardly anything available on the market and apartment rental costs are double his house payment.
When I said “home” I didn’t really mean a structure. Lol. But no, my house and land will never be for sale either! ;)