Bear hunts

RUGER

Supporter
Can you put in for draw bear hunts in east tn ?

fatboy

There is a couple of non quota hunts in the Cherokee. Plenty of territory to ramble in. I believe all the gun hunts allow dogs. You could still hunt at same time.

Malo1ke

Yep I think I’d like to head EAST for some bear hunting too. And ALL my friends.

Kirk

Supporter
Jeff Coggin “TNbow” put me on a bear guide up in Tellico. All I had to do was buy a North Carolina license and show up. He provided the dogs and the know how. I can’t recall his name but I will look for it.

Jeff has been gone for a long time so it has been at least 15-18 years ago.

Antler Daddy

Supporter
They're already getting plenty of "opportunity" to do just that.

So why would that help anyone?
Since the in person draws are gone, you know that more people put in for the blinds. I did and I have not been to a blind drawing in 5 years. If I drew it, I’d have to buy some gear and make some friends.

im just guessing bear hunters protect those tags just like the duck hunters did.

TAFKAP

Since the in person draws are gone, you know that more people put in for the blinds. I did and I have not been to a blind drawing in 5 years. If I drew it, I’d have to buy some gear and make some friends.

im just guessing bear hunters protect those tags just like the duck hunters did.

Sorry man, I'm lost. Thought this was a duck thread for a minute.......gonna delete my comment

Latest posts