Bear Creek WMA

momma79

Hello all, hunting bear creek this year. I haven't read or heard much good about the area but still go into the season with high hopes. I'm thinking with Dover losing a lot of their plated crops earlier due to floods that maybe bear creek will turn on a little. Anyone have any experience there ? Thanks, good luck with the opener !!!

JDP

Which blind did you draw? I will be hunting there too, and I haven't heard much good or bad. It's my first time hunting there.

momma79

29 here, hope it turns out ok this season. Been out a couple times around the area and not seeing much right now.

momma79

Ah dang JDP, was going to pull a good one on you but I can't let myself. I'll be sitting about 7 feet to your left, right next to the dog run.
It's hilarious that you would be the only person to answer my question, haha

Dover_Mike

2-Step Enabled
Expect a lot of slow days in bear creek......Even with no food in Dover, the creek will still be very slow. The best time to hunt bear creek is when Dover locks up frozen solid. Then you get in the back blinds, cannot remember the number. 27 maybe?? it has a natural spring and it tends to thaw out earlier. Blind 2, 41 and 20 are generally pretty decent as far as Bear Creek numbers go. Good luck and hopefully you guys whack em' good. I hunt Dover so I will be across the water from you all.

Latest posts