• Help Support TNDeer:

Beaches

archer19

Ok
Best Alabama beach destination or Florida on gulf side.
Great food choices is a must.
We enjoy a little putt-putt but don’t need the full blown tourist crap.
Name a location.....go

bwgarrett3

We absolutely love the Fort Morgan area. You will definitely be away from the full blown tourist life but if you want any of it you can drive 20 minutes to Gulf Shores. That is also where you'll need to go for better food choices.

TreyB

Gulf on one side of the road and bay on the other. Can’t beat it

TreyB

342C39AB-EBA0-4453-836D-BA97A7398444.jpeg

This is our view from the home we get every year. We alts go week before Memorial Day. Private beach as well.

cbhunter

Supporter
Gulf on one side of the road and bay on the other. Can’t beat it
Our favorite spot as well. I was a little disappointed last year that the rd to the state park was close. I know it’s hurricane related but really wanted to go sight seeing

TreyB

Our favorite spot as well. I was a little disappointed last year that the rd to the state park was close. I know it’s hurricane related but really wanted to go sight seeing
Yeah. We’re going back in may again. I think they will have it back open

TNTreeman

Cape San Blas in Florida is by far our favorite. No putt putt no night life. Just local food and hardly any people.
It is pretty and the main thing is it's not crowded. I wouldn't do the typical 30a beaches if it was free from Memorial Day to Labor Day , can't take the crowds or the traffic.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.