Bass tracker or similar

THE DUKE

Lebanon,TN area in the market for a bass tracker or something equivalent fishing boat that has more stability than a regular aluminum boat that I have now. We have out grown our monark boat and the boys like to fish. Looking for a good used mid range price.

Last edited:

tndave59

I have a 2019 Triton 17TX with 60 HP Mercury and platinum warranty until 2025. Two Humminbird Helix 7 Less than 30 hours. PM for pics and more information. Currently listed on BassBoatCentral and BassBoats4Sale.

BuckWild

Passed a Bass Tracker yesterday that someone had just put in the yard with a for sale sign.

If I get by there today, I'll stop and get the details. In Camden about 2 hours from you if you are interested.

BuckWild

Lebanon,TN area in the market for a bass tracker or something equivalent fishing boat that has more stability than a regular aluminum boat that I have now. We have out grown our monark boat and the boys like to fish. Looking for a good used mid range price.
Sent you the info in Messages

dmonty

If your still looking for a boat I'm considering selling my 2006 Tracker 175 Pro Crappie with a 2006 50 hp Mercury. Would be asking 7000.00. Has new seats , new spare tire and new electronics.