Bass pros question

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I have noticed hardly anyone uses the "leaner seats" up front anymore.
Wonder why they quit using them?
To me they are a game changer to save your lower back from standing for hours at a time.

The older I get the more I enjoy my big gel filled lawnmower seat with armrests on it. :D

Hduke86

I have noticed hardly anyone uses the "leaner seats" up front anymore.
Wonder why they quit using them?
To me they are a game changer to save your lower back from standing for hours at a time.

The older I get the more I enjoy my big gel filled lawnmower seat with armrests on it. :D
6885326F-AC10-4ACE-BA0E-DA4A01B8A681.pngThis is the kind I use on my boat. It makes life so much easier and comfortable.

Spurhunter

I have noticed that I don't use mine near as much since I moved into a more stable 19' bass boat with a wider deck. My 17'6" boat was much narrower and I think the butt seat was needed for stability.

TNReb

Im no pro.. but I can't stand having one up there because they're just in my way. I think I used one once last year.. in a tournament where we had rough water all day.

My guess is the pros already have a dozen rods on deck.. moving around a lot.. the post is just too cumbersome.

Luckily I'm not at the age where I have back problems yet...

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Very interesting for sure.
Never would have thought that.
No way I can bass fish and stand up for several hours without one.

Then again, like I said, I prefer to Bill Dance it these days. (Seated at all times) LOL

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Very interesting for sure.
Never would have thought that.
No way I can bass fish and stand up for several hours without one.

Then again, like I said, I prefer to Bill Dance it these days. (Seated at all times) LOL
Pretty much the same for my wife and I. Unless one of us is getting the net for the other to make sure we don't loose a catfish, we pretty much stay seated.

Latest posts