Bass boat

Cutover

Does anyone know anything about Vexus boats? I have been told they split off from Ranger but don't know the whole story.

KyRick

They are impressive, I know that. There is a place in Memphis that usually has pretty good deals on them, best I could find anyway. They were still a little out of my price range so I went with the Ranger RT198P, about $5,000 less than the Vexus that was a size smaller with a size smaller motor. But, they are the Cadillac of tin boats.

Cutover

Are the fiberglass boats the same? Clark marine is the only one that handles them in this area.I don't really know anything about them. Vexus seems to be a good boat but Ranger has always set the standard for my generation. Hard to decide.

KyRick

From what I have seen, and heard from owners, Vexus is not setting the bar. I looked at everything when I purchased. Even though I was not looking to buy a glass boat I still crawled all over them. The Vexus is the cream of the crop. The added plus is the little things that are extra on all other glass boats, they have state of the are livewell systems, amazing layouts, everything is top of the line.

X-Tennessean

Just seen this post!
Malones Marine at Paris Landing on KY lake just had a demo day and are having another for anyone who wants to try either a Vexus of Caymas boat on the water!
I have not looked at the Caymas much but the Vexus line is pretty sweet, the attention to detail is spot on.
He had one on his showroom floor and that sucker had air ride seating in it!! I am going to go just to ride in it on the next demo day!! lol
i know they sure do sell a lot of them from following them on Facebook.