Bama

PillsburyDoughboy

I don't know any Tennessee fans that could possibly care any less who finished higher in a meaningless poll, and I don't know any alabama fans that wouldn't trade that ranking for a win Oct 15th. Maybe there are a few alabama fans out there that hang their hats on moral victories.
Lets be perfectly transparent here. Yall cried and whined on here like a bunch of kindergartners over not being ranked higher than ALABAMA. Yall listed this reason and that reason yadda yadda. There are receipts :)

Spurhunter

Lets be perfectly transparent here. Yall cried and whined on here like a bunch of kindergartners over not being ranked higher than ALABAMA. Yall listed this reason and that reason yadda yadda. There are receipts :)
It's called a discussion you bumbling moron, and at the time it could've affected bowl game selection.

Here's the facts:

Nobody remembers who finished 5th or 6th in a poll.

EVERYBODY remembers the Tennessee win over alabama on October 15, 2022.

It's been 521 days since alabama has defeated TENNESSEE in football.

You are quite possibly the dumbest alabama fan ever, and in that fan base, that's saying something.

PillsburyDoughboy

I don't know any Tennessee fans that could possibly care any less who finished higher in a meaningless poll, and I don't know any alabama fans that wouldn't trade that ranking for a win Oct 15th. Maybe there are a few alabama fans out there that hang their hats on moral victories.

It's called a discussion you bumbling moron, and at the time it could've affected bowl game selection.

Here's the facts:

Nobody remembers who finished 5th or 6th in a poll.

EVERYBODY remembers the Tennessee win over alabama on October 15, 2022.

It's been 521 days since alabama has defeated TENNESSEE in football.

You are quite possibly the dumbest alabama fan ever, and in that fan base, that's saying something.
Because that single game is the only thing yall can cling to in the last 8,300 Plus days of football :) Remember 1998? Probably was not even alive. Enjoy your week :):):)

PillsburyDoughboy

He stays completely anonymous on here for a reason. He realizes what an embarrassment it would be if anyone knew who he was. As much as he loves "ALABAMA" you would think he would stop embarrassing the university, but he can't help himself.
Too funny. I have never said anything to anyone on here that I would say face to face at a campfire over some mash and corn liquor. Yet you and others have said stuff to me that would tend to get one smacked right up side the face at a campfire. Just sayin.

Spurhunter

Too funny. I have never said anything to anyone on here that I would say face to face at a campfire over some mash and corn liquor. Yet you and others have said stuff to me that would tend to get one smacked right up side the face at a campfire. Just sayin.
That's one thing we have in common. I haven't said anything here I wouldn't say face to face. That thin veiled threat scares me none. Unlike you, I'm not anonymous here. Everybody knows me. I'm easy to find. When you feel froggy, jump.

PillsburyDoughboy

That's one thing we have in common. I haven't said anything here I wouldn't say face to face. That thin veiled threat scares me none. Unlike you, I'm not anonymous here. Everybody knows me. I'm easy to find. When you feel froggy, jump.
I really doubt that.

PillsburyDoughboy

Exactly! The guy that nobody knows and has never met a soul on this forum in 20 years is making threats. Too funny.
Absolutely know you are wrong about that. But nice try. Just because I don't beat my chest about being teachers pet and a social butterfly does not mean I don't people and people do not know me.

PillsburyDoughboy

I really couldn't possibly, in my wildest dreams, care any less.

Exactly! The guy that nobody knows and has never met a soul on this forum in 20 years is making threats. Too funny.
No one is making threats. Certainly not me. I have never said anything of the sort. I am saying the sort of things you have said would get one smacked upside the head. My dad raised me better than that. You have never seen me call anyone the names I have been called or behave in the manner yall have behaved. Its called being a gentleman. Try it sometime.

Latest posts