Bama

PillsburyDoughboy

But..but..but he's a gentleman!
Have I ever called you or anyone pink unicorn? Weirdo ? Hurled Insults at you about your IQ? Called you or anyone personally derogatory names? I think the tastiest thing I have gotten was maybe??? when I called someone Sparky and that was more of a jocularity than anything. Ill wait!

Spurhunter

Have I ever called you or anyone pink unicorn? Weirdo ? Hurled Insults at you about your IQ? Called you or anyone personally derogatory names? I think the tastiest thing I have gotten was maybe??? when I called someone Sparky and that was more of a jocularity than anything. Ill wait!
This has been your MO (modus operandi, google it) for years and years. You troll and troll and troll until someone hits back, then you cry foul and play the victim. Can't stand the heat? Get out of the kitchen. Like we keep telling you, nobody insults bamamonts, because he is not a troll. He comes here to talk sports. You could do the same, but you can't change what you are. When you stop trolling, people will stop insulting you. When you stop posting idiotic statements, people will stop thinking you are an idiot. It's really simple.

For the record, I've never called you pink unicorn or weirdo.

Trey13

You brought up the IQ. I just wanted to bet my 9 year old is smarter than you are. Do I think you are weird? 💯%!!!! But YOU bring all of this on yourself.

PillsburyDoughboy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230328_201251_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230328_201251_Chrome.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 33

Spurhunter

PillsburyDoughboy

I was wrong in the u saying you brought up IQ. BUT I'm still right about you being a weirdo. And still would like for you to take the bet against my 9 year old son
You still don't understand how IQ works even after I explained it to you. Guess its time to break out the stick figures and crayons.

Trey13

You still don't understand how IQ works even after I explained it to you. Guess its time to break out the stick figures and crayons.
Obviously you are stupid. I am trying to get you to take a bet with me that my son is smarter than you are. He will give you a 3-0 lead on the flash card segment. And no it won't have any Saban questions in it.

PillsburyDoughboy

Obviously you are stupid. I am trying to get you to take a bet with me that my son is smarter than you are. He will give you a 3-0 lead on the flash card segment. And no it won't have any Saban questions in it.
For someone that you have labeled stupid I have done pretty well for myself over the years. I don't doubt your son is bright and I have no idea if he is gifted or not. But a IQ test is not going to measure that. Roll Tide!

Latest posts