Baldwin Buys his way out of trouble?

DaveTN

Supporter
I would have taken the money. This has zero impact on any criminal charges and dragging a civil case through the courts would have just meant more money for the attorneys. As long as him and his family are good with the settlement; I think it's probably best. Life changing amounts of money would be my guess.

Snake

Supporter
I would have taken the money. This has zero impact on any criminal charges and dragging a civil case through the courts would have just meant more money for the attorneys. As long as him and his family are good with the settlement; I think it's probably best. Life changing amounts of money would be my guess.
Exactly and no matter what you do it's not going to bring her back .

dr

Not sure, but there's rumors the woman he killed was working on a film about human trafficking. same for actor Ann Haiche, Anthony Bourdain, and several other celebrities.

backyardtndeer

Not surprised one bit. What I did find ironic is that the deceased’s husband will resume producing the film.

Matthew Hutchins said he will serve as executive producer of the movie when it resumes filming in January 2023
Yeah, that seemed really odd to me.
Maybe the husband wants a chance to get Baldwin in front of a pistol.......probably not but it would be a twist of fate for Baldwin.....
Kinda thought the same.

Kirk

Matt Hutchins was interviewed by Hoda Kotb in February 2022 and he was very clear that he thought Alec Baldwin acted carelessly and was responsible for his wife's death. Mr Hutchins said: "I was angry to see him talk about her death so publicly in such a detailed way, and then to not accept responsibility after having just described killing her. "The idea that the person holding the gun causing it to discharge is not responsible is absurd to me."

It is amazing how money and a production credit can change an attitude.

Latest posts