• Help Support TNDeer:

Bad Husband move...Great Dad move

Specializedjon

Supporter
So this morning I got called in to work pretty early. When I was heading back to the house about an hour later I decided to surprise my lovely bride and 18 mth. old little girl with McDonald's. Got my wife and I sausage McMuffins and my daughter a cinnamon role, pretty sure she's never had one and thought It'd be fun. Fast forward an hour....my daughter's bouncing off the walls at 0630 with icing all over her face and my wife is sitting on the couch with a lukewarm cup of coffee staring at me as I said "by babe...love you guys"....I got "the look". Won't be doing that again anytime soon. Hey....you can't make everyone happy. HAHA

Tell us your story.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

7mm08

Make it up to her and bring her a UT bag from McDonalds

sack of cash!!!

Attachments

• BB66DF14-AE6F-4CB9-955D-CBA4528DF2E3.jpeg
    BB66DF14-AE6F-4CB9-955D-CBA4528DF2E3.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 33

TNGRIZZLY_

I used to give my boy a drink from my pop before going to bed. It would make him very hyper and my wife never did figure it out until years later when I told her.
I give my nephew chocolate before he leaves, it always makes him hyper.