cbhunter

cbhunter

Supporter
Dating your daughter??? Lol I have no idea bud but good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bambi Buster

Bambi Buster

utfan1":1ryyv9sn said:
Tbi offers a background check iirc for 35 bucks .

If I'm not mistaken, that only includes arrests for which fingerprints were submitted; no help in determining college graduate status or lack thereof.

B

BlackBelt

I don't know if they would tell you or not, but you could call the college and ask them to verify that the person is a graduate. I would think that some employers verify education requirements from schools so it shouldn't be too much of problem inquiring about the persons status.

AT Hiker

AT Hiker

I’m not sure how you can find out officially, I had to submit “official college transcripts” even when I worked for two different Universities. Maybe it was standard protocol, idk, but you would think the very University i worked for would know pretty easily that I did indeed graduate from them.

Andy S.

Andy S.

I'd do what BlackBelt recommended and call Registrar's office and inquire and see where that gets you.

DaveB

DaveB

Sorry but my opinion of Registrar's office people is not so good.

They won't share a thing with you has been my experience, and they love to spout all this privacy stuff. I tell them Your privacy was gone the day you were born naked to which they generally hung up.

Your best bet is to tell the registrar you are validating an application for employment and need to know just in general did So and so attend?

cbhunter

cbhunter

Supporter
BlackBelt":23xlp59r said:
I don't know if they would tell you or not, but you could call the college and ask them to verify that the person is a graduate. I would think that some employers verify education requirements from schools so it shouldn't be too much of problem inquiring about the persons status.

Even that requires a document signed by the person in question. I have to verify student information on a regular basis.

Bambi Buster

Bambi Buster

cbhunter":362l4trf said:
BlackBelt":362l4trf said:

Even that requires a document signed by the person in question. I have to verify student information on a regular basis.

^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^

shirtshirt

shirtshirt

Supporter
Chaneylake":2nuj5qn3 said:
I am trying to find out if a certain person graduated from college
and am having no luck in my searching
Tips greatly appreciated

Is this for a job? I believe you can call the school to verify graduation status as well as dates attended. If you don’t know the school just google “verify college graduation” and there are a bunch of sites that you can use (I’m sure for a fee.)

Edit- Sorry, should have read the answers before. Are you folks trying to tell me i can tell people i graduated from Harvard with honors and no one can confirm without my say so? I call bs.

griz01

griz01

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busines ... redentials

Here’s how to verify academic credentials:

Contact the school. Most college registrars will confirm dates of attendance and graduation, as well as degrees awarded and majors, upon request. If the applicant gives permission, they may provide a certified academic transcript. If you aren’t familiar with the school, don’t stop your research just because someone answers your questions on the phone or responds with a letter. Some diploma mills offer a “verification service” that will send a phony transcript to a prospective employer who calls.

cbhunter

cbhunter

Supporter
shirtshirt":35nt6qw0 said:
Chaneylake":35nt6qw0 said:
I am trying to find out if a certain person graduated from college
and am having no luck in my searching
Tips greatly appreciated

Is this for a job? I believe you can call the school to verify graduation status as well as dates attended. If you don’t know the school just google “verify college graduation” and there are a bunch of sites that you can use (I’m sure for a fee.)

Edit- Sorry, should have read the answers before. Are you folks trying to tell me i can tell people i graduated from Harvard with honors and no one can confirm without my say so? I call bs.
It requires your signature for an employer or anyone else to get any info from the school

Mudbone

Mudbone

If it were very easy to find out an individuals background information we would know more about our last president. Lol