Back Under Knife Neck Surgery April 2nd

Stalkhunter

sgtwebb1 said:
Dang, man. :eek:

I've been putting it off for over 5 years myself.
Getting pretty rough at times.
Prayers for you, keep us posted as you're able.

Thank you, will keep ya posted. Found out the bone did not fuse. So they are going to fix that disc and the one below as well. The will use my bone dust they grind off and protien. Make a past and put it in a web type casing this will harden and fuse. I am only useing my body parts and no cadaver bone this time. They have better sucsess with it.

MUP

Supporter
Hope it fuses up this time Sh. My wife had the same issue with her back. 4 surgeries later and a complete wrap-around titanium fusion and she's finally up and at'em. Prayers sent friend.

Stalkhunter

thanks for prayers, I should be back to work on before the 8th of april. Running again to get ready for the surgery. I will be calling for Turkey season and letting others pull the trigger.

TrailWatcher

Who is doing the surgery Doctor Johnson at KOC did mine in 05...Are they taking the graph from your hip...I hear that take a while to heal....Good luck with it and prayers sent..

Stalkhunter

Dr.Snyder from UT Nero. My Ortho doc sent me to them. No graph from hip. The actual bone is coming from my neck it will be scraped. They work on the UT football players. I was with this Group before. My issues came back due to my cancer(multiple Myeloma) attacked that Area of my neck pretty good lettic lessions. So it is time to get it fixed.

Allen Sullivan

They took the bone for my back fusion from my back also. Friend of mine just had his neck worked on 5 weeks ago, 3rd week he was back taking helicopter lessons.

Latest posts