Back spasms

BSK

I've been using this guy for almost all my back/joint problems at home. He covers just about everything.

Like the stretch yotehntr discussed, that first stretching exercise he demonstrates, flat on your stomach, lift your chest off the ground with your arms while keeping hips on the ground, THAT'S what does it. That's what hurts. Whatever muscle is being stretched in that extension exercise, that's the one I'm having problems with.

dgolden

Supporter
I had muscle spasms for 6 weeks on 2021. Icy hot patches on the lower back and laying flat on my back is the only relief I could get.
I went to physical therapy for 4 weeks. It wasn’t until they tried dry needling in my QL muscle until it finally went away.

Henry

Get a jar of Emu Blue or the best is a Dollar General kind Blue Goo which has a little heat in it . I've got jars all over the house .
Consider looking at DMSO for your back, etc. Do a youtube search for "dmso 60 minutes louder " for a somewhat not terribly biased report on it from back 30 or 40 years ago. Tractor Supply has it on the shelf for farm animals, but there's higher grade stuff that can be found online for humans...it's for when we feel too human. Removes the swelling that causes the pain and helps clear the way for healing to begin.

I use it. Need to use distilled water to go from a 99.9% pharmaceutical grade down to a 70% diluted grade. It's as simple as pouring water into the roll-on bottle, but you do need to use rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball to clean the area thoroughly before using and make sure no clothing or anything else touches the area for at least 30 minutes. Then wipe any excess off. This stuff is used by medicine manufacturers to move meds though the skin and into the actual body muscle and/or organs so you don't want to have any substance getting into your blood stream. Side affects if it's too strong are temporary itching and/or burning feeling. If this is the case, then just dilute it with more distilled water. I've found that 70/30 works for me...just on the edge of itchy for my skin, but works well for the aches/pains long term.

We buy it at the 99.9% and dilute it ourselves, but you can keep it simple and buy it already diluted to try it out by doing a search on ebay for a spray or roll:eek:n: PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE DMSO 70% DILUTED WITH DEIONIZED WATER 4 OZ BOTTLE

Last edited:

Latest posts