back from the dead

SAWDUST

mr.big":ywzk7tln said:
I dont mean to bore y'all but today is 11 months. 30 days shy of a year..I haven't taken anything stronger than a 200 mg Motrin or drank anything stronger than sweet tea.

It's been really rough..probably the hardest thing I ever did..ever..but Dang I feel better.

49068c9e57ba7820a55f530f99a324ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

your not boring us at all!!!!!! I have seen dozens and dozens of folks in your shoes and when i hear of accomplisments like yours it sure makes me feel good......keep on keeping on.......

Tiny

Keep in Keeping In MR.Big. God Bless n Guide Ya.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mr.big

Wow guys it's been a year....I have been blessed with the best wife and kids..brothers and sister..mom and dad..friends and coworkers..a man could possibly have.. I haven't encountered 1 second of negativity from any one..

I went from taking a crapload of opiates and benzos ever day for an extended period to stopping cold Turkey and landed in the hospital for about 10 days and they took me from there to Oxford Ms to rehab for 33 days and after that I did 6 weeks of Intensive Outpatient therapy...
I didnt plan on any of it..I just told my wife I was quitting and after a few days she had to get my brothers to come get me and take me to the ER
From their I just did whatever the experts told me I needed to even if it didnt make any sense

I want to thank everyone here for all the support as I am not sure you know how much it's meant to me..

c65a6866a43ac73d696d74df0ef41cb3.jpg

mike243

:super: :pray: for all afflicted , Getting on stuff is easy when you need relief but dang a lot of this stuff is addictive that 1-2 uses and your hooked.

mr.big

600 days in I'm really starting to get back on solid ground...I had Drs tell me it would take up to 2 years to reboot my brain and I think he might have been right.

Anyways my sleep has gotten so much better it's crazy and I really feel better..

Latest posts