Awning cleaner???

Shanman

Have you guys found a product or mixture that does a good job of cleaning the underside of a camper awning? I always wipe it down before rolling up but still has smudges, smears, and stains.

Mattt

I've used the stuff camco makes for it but simple green worked a little better. The extendable brush helps a little too but in the end I just stopped worrying g about it. Lemme know if you find something that works good.

41Magnum

Go to YouTube type in how to clean a RV awning and you will find scads of videos on how to clean it. I think the key is once you apply the solution, which one you decide to apply, to the awning is to roll it up for 15-20 minutes to allow the cleaner to work. I used a mix of bleach and Blue Dawn on mine.

Shanman

Go to YouTube type in how to clean a RV awning and you will find scads of videos on how to clean it. I think the key is once you apply the solution, which one you decide to apply, to the awning is to roll it up for 15-20 minutes to allow the cleaner to work. I used a mix of bleach and Blue Dawn on mine.
Never heard about rolling one up wet with solution before, makes darn good since though. I'll have to research that. Thanks! đź‘Ť

Lt.Dan

Absolute best stuff for cleaning campers and awnings is this stuff called Totally Awsome. You can buy it at Dollar General dirt cheap. Cleans the black marks off the sides of the camper. Kills the mildew on the awning. I mix it 50/50 with water. Spray it on, let it sit, brush it with one of those extendable brushes. Hose it off. Looks and smells like new.

Latest posts