Auburn fans are loving it!

chris1976

Saban has resorted to the VOLS sloppy seconds. I always knew I was going to enjoy watching alabamas fall but this is better than imagined. At least Steele and Rees have the number 1 recruiting class to squander šŸ˜

Bamamonts

I remember that loss. It sucked. Bama had 4 straight losses to end the season but the 08 year was a lot better.

PalsPal

There is speculation, which seems plausible, that Saban was denied being able to hire Pruitt right now, and that Steele is being hired to keep the chair warm until Pruitt is allowed to coach again.

Now, I do have a lot of experience in this area. After being a youth-league coach for several years, I can attest to the fact that good players can make a mediocre coach look pretty good :p !

PillsburyDoughboy

Attachments

• d33aa12c9d0edce41788e3f36bd21bd4.jpg
    d33aa12c9d0edce41788e3f36bd21bd4.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 27

THEdonkey0515

There is speculation, which seems plausible, that Saban was denied being able to hire Pruitt right now, and that Steele is being hired to keep the chair warm until Pruitt is allowed to coach again.

Now, I do have a lot of experience in this area. After being a youth-league coach for several years, I can attest to the fact that good players can make a mediocre coach look pretty good :p !
Just what Bama needs a 73 year old nick saban teamed up with Jeremy "Big Mac" Pruitt.

Might as well hand them the 2024 national championship.

Last edited:

Latest posts