• Help Support TNDeer:

Asphalt Paving Company

Andy S.

Coworker is looking for a reputable asphalt paving contractor in southwest Tennessee to pave his loooong driveway inside Bartlett City Limits. Per him, Bartlett requires a “dustless” surface for driveways. Any of you had a good experience with anyone? If so, let’s hear it.

gasman

Not sure if Standard Construction or Faucett (sp) Paving will do anything that small or not, but they are very reputable companies and I have several good friends that work for both. Arrow Paving out of Lexington TN is also a great company to deal with.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Ahuntin1

Standard will probably be too expensive. Gibson is probably the closest. I would try Fowler first. I never deal with the real small guys and wouldn't know them, but they are probably the best bet for the cost for a driveway.

TAFKAP

Check with Ferrell Paving. When I lived on Mud Island, we used them for our HOA roads, and they were the best all around...price, service, quality, etc. Lots of shysters out there.