Army/Navy game

MUP

MUP

Supporter
How refreshing to see all standing for prayer, heads bowed as the chaplain prayed, then again all standing as the combined choirs of midshipmen and cadets sang the national anthem. Respect, ahhhhhh, awesome.

Bambi Buster

Bambi Buster

Attachments

• Army-Navy Game.jpg
    Army-Navy Game.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 355
Bambi Buster

Bambi Buster

MUP":9xb2gcq7 said:
How refreshing to see all standing for prayer, heads bowed as the chaplain prayed, then again all standing as the combined choirs of midshipmen and cadets sang the national anthem. Respect, ahhhhhh, awesome.

Video of National Anthem. I'm sure it was the images of the snow that caused that chill I felt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOlYnAf7oFQ

moondawg

moondawg

What I want to know is: did anyone (players, etc) kneel during the National Anthem?

My guess is no, and that's the way it SHOULD be. I hope the NFL bigwigs and players were watching. They could learn from this.

B

Buccaneer

Outstanding game. The Pando Commandos showed why the 10th Mountain are winter warriors.

M

Mike Belt

I watched the very beginning. The thought I had was that Navy should win because they were wearing white and were camouflaged in the snow and would be harder to see, lol. I guess not.

Bambi Buster

Bambi Buster

moondawg":1ctzb8iu said:
What I want to know is: did anyone (players, etc) kneel during the National Anthem?

My guess is no, and that's the way it SHOULD be. I hope the NFL bigwigs and players were watching. They could learn from this.

Probably not. There was a time not long ago I would have stated with certainty that they wouldn't dare, but In light of recent events, I figure it's only a matter of time, and probably sooner than later. See below. The Corps of Cadets at West Point is not what it used to be. :(

Attachments

• WEST-POINT-COMMUNIST-009-01-800x416.jpg
    WEST-POINT-COMMUNIST-009-01-800x416.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 214