Arkansas opener

TAFKAP

AR thought they did something by limiting the out-of-state licenses that can be sold during certain periods.

Cache

2-Step Enabled
I can't even imagine that... so they are allowed to go to the actual hunting spot in the boat in that area? And then they just sleep on the boat? Or are they just camping at a spot in line to launch the boats?
As a friend would say, "I'm just not that mad at 'em". I love duck hunting, but clearly some folks love it more than me.
To be honest I don't really know where they were going. This ramp just opened and is surrounded by private ground. There is a WMA about 4 miles north that I'm assuming they were running up to. It is one you can't leave the ramp area until a certain time so I'm thinking the people that knew about it were able to tie up on the south boundary and get a little closer to some of the better holes.

JBell

Where that happened at, they can sit in their boat on the main river until 4am. The line is at the mouth of the creek.

Displaced_Vol

Well the big KY opener was today and... I didn't even go! Had to fry the turkey this morning.
As I was getting dressed I had a good sized flock of geese fly low over the house. Just to mock me. Literally first time they've ever flown directly over the house lol.
Plan is Saturday for me. Still not much around but if nobody messes with them I might take my gun off safety once or twice.