Are Stupid People The Only Ones Breeding????

BuckWild

Supporter
Trying to help my Mom out with her mini storage business. She has several units to be auctioned off.
We are taking sealed bids on the units.

I placed a well worded description with all the details and steps to go about making an appointment to view and bid on the units.
How long we would be accepting bids and when the winners would be notified. Put photos of each unit with contents visible from the front.

Posted it to FB Marketplace.

Since Monday I have received no less than a hundred inquires asking if its still available, to people making offers directly in their response. One guy said he'd give $1.50 for all 6 units and could be there tomorrow.

Jesus... is reading comprehension totally gone? I've got to deal with this till Friday. I hope I can deal with it without going off on these idiots. LOL

Pic IN the Casa

I always wondered why people would write 'READ THE DESCRIPTION' in their ads.

Well, I know why.

I put a portable dog pen on fb with the price IN THE TITLE.
I bet I got 25 ppl asking how much.

Kimber45

Trying to help my Mom out with her mini storage business. She has several units to be auctioned off.
We are taking sealed bids on the units.

I placed a well worded description with all the details and steps to go about making an appointment to view and bid on the units.
How long we would be accepting bids and when the winners would be notified. Put photos of each unit with contents visible from the front.

Posted it to FB Marketplace.

Since Monday I have received no less than a hundred inquires asking if its still available, to people making offers directly in their response. One guy said he'd give $1.50 for all 6 units and could be there tomorrow.

Jesus... is reading comprehension totally gone? I've got to deal with this till Friday. I hope I can deal with it without going off on these idiots. LOL
Facebook has started “auto-including” the message “Is this still available”.. It drives me batcrapcrazy as well.

Hunter 257W

It's like that funny "Test" I'm sure we've all seen at one time or another. There are a whole page of questions and the 1st one says to "Read everything before doing Anything" The very last question says to "Sign your name, leave the rest of the questions blank and turn the paper in". Most people will be working furiously away trying to be the first to finish without reading past the 1st question. :)

Last edited:

Tenntrapper

I'm out of town right now, but I will mail you a certified check. It will be for 50.00 over your asking price. Blah blah blah....

gtk

Administrator
Staff member
For the "facebook" users. Do you ever watch these "fail army" videos? it is just more proof, like Buckwild stated earlier, that dumb people are breeding and growing in number..

somewhere along the way, the law of nature, where the "weak/dumb" were weeded out, has failed.

Latest posts