Sold/Expired Ar15

hunter0925

I have batted back and forth and have finally decided to sell one of my ar's. The barrel is a dpms 1-8 hbar marked m-12 with a dpms upper receiver and this rifle is very accurate. The quad rail is a Yankee hill machine. It has a fixed a2 buttstock and a Anderson arms lower receiver. I will include the swfa s.s.a.l.t. mount as well. This rifle does néed a new crush washer installed behind the flash hider but this does not effect the function or shootability of the rifle and I may be able to find one prior to selling if it is an issue. Scope is not included. Asking 600

Lastly I am going to sell the rail off of the ar I am keeping (pictured with ar with 1-4 on top). It is an Anderson arms smooth rail with places for picatiny attachments. The top of the rail has the full length picatiny attachment and I installed a magpul attachment on the bottom. Asking 40

I will text pics and post what I can. Easiest way to reach me is through text but I will respond to pm as possible. 423 six05 seven309 Daniel.

Latest posts