AR-15

kamml

The photos look great, job well done. I have been building ARs since the 82-83, Wow time fly's. Last year I finished a 3" 9mm and this week I just finished timing my LR308. I like JP trigger kits but the interupter timing can be finicky. The AR15s went together easy but the 308 required some tooling to assemble. Thank you dremel tools. Its a fun hobby. Don't stop building black rifles, it drives them crazy.

jason2779

What's the best caliber for hunting, and defense,. And the most reasonable, readily available ammo?
None no ammo is to be found at present time unless you pay 80 cents more for a round I just got rid of mine and rounds to no use for it anymore, and don't want the headache of the EVILNESS of it tired of seeing it chained up and afraid not to keep it chained up you know how they wonder off and just start randomly firing! So I gave it a new home someone else can pay the $200 tax for it and the mags!

flyinpro

I bought all the uppers & Lowers from Anderson & the rest from PSA to assemble 5 AR's when I thought Hillary was gonna win. Thought they'd be a good investment. Sold two a while ago still have two to build. Just for fun.

Latest posts