Anyone watching Chasing Tail on History?

plinker22

It is a TV show (w/ a Producer), but I am enjoying it. The smokes are annoying to me, but seeing dead deer on the History channel makes it all good.

I love the "out-take" before every commercial... shows one of the hunters dragging a dead deer across a manicured yard and high-dollar driveway!

I LIKE!!!

Poleaxe

Its scripted but it aint scripted like Duck Dynasty. Only thing I saw that was to obvious was how willingly the landowners were to give them permission.

eddie c

I didnt like the way they make all hunters look like slobs.

I read an article several years ago about this herd reduction program. the hunters had to pass a test, couldnt display the deer in public, not wear camo in public among other things. I was hoping this program would be showing that but it's not.

cecil30-30

I watch a little bit of it last night and it is obvious that they are a bunch of amatuers,it was a joke in my opinion.I think they are just some regular guys who they taught to shoot a bow.I don't think they are real hunters..

woodsman87

I actually enjoyed it. I don't think it will last long, but I still liked it for the most part. I like how they showed dead deer, showed some kill shots, and asked for permission.
I do know that scent control is very important in deer hunting, but I actually liked the fact that they smoked alot because I get tired of the hunting industry racing to see who has the best scent control clothes.
I know it is staged, but if somebody was gracious enough to let me hunt off of their porch, I wouldn't be complaining if they needed to rake the leaves off their yard. I would either help or come back another day.

Latest posts