anyone used the flextone thunder cluck and purr?

Southern Sportsman

Lawrence said:
I will never buy Flextone Products
JMO

x2

There are sooooo many good custom calls out there right now that are very reasonably priced, I highly doubt that I will ever by a mass produced turkey call again.

But especially not a flextone.

woodsman87

I do not like to buy stuff that are heavily advertised by the pros or mass produced.

Woodhavens mouth calls used to be my favorite, and that was 10-15 years ago, but when they went to mass production they just didn't seem as good. Their slate and aluminum that I had both fell apart after one season. They only call I still have from them is a real hen cherry box, and I like it.

I prefer the calls that do not get much recognition, the ones that look like they were made in someones garage or something.

Even though I have never owned one, I hate the attention that flextone and avian x get.

Gravey

Lawrence said:
timberjack86 said:
Lawrence said:
I will never buy Flextone Products
JMO
x2 I have always been leary of Michale Waddel. :whistle:

Me too
I hate to be a judge of character but it what was reported
about him and his new girlfiriend is true I will never support andything with his name on it.
Girlfriend? Didn't know he was divorced.

As for the flextone products never tried them.

timberjack86

Nothing wrong with trying to find the next best thing. You never know.I would love to find a call that noone else has that has a different pitch than any call on the market. That's why I use a wingbone.

Latest posts