Anyone know of a quality baby sitter

Ladys man

Ladys man

We are starting to look for a baby sitter as my wife is trying to go back to work because I took a lowering paying job to be home more. So we are looking for a good recommendation around the north Knoxville/Corryton area.

L

leader

Care.com
Cost a little but well
Worth it.
If you know any college age girls ask them, they usually have a huge network....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H

HuntingDicksonDTC

R.I.P.
Look at a good local church with child care. If it's done right it's more then babysitting. They teach while your child is there. They aren't the cheapest but they are worth the little extra money. In most cases the teachers have education degrees.

Ladys man

Ladys man

HuntingDicksonDTC":25rf82d0 said:
Look at a good local church with child care. If it's done right it's more then babysitting. They teach while your child is there. They aren't the cheapest but they are worth the little extra money. In most cases the teachers have education degrees.

We have my step daughter in a private Christian school and they offer but it is 45 mins from the house and one closer has a 2 yr waiting list. That was our first thinking but I’ll probably have to wake up and go get them (working nights starting Monday) so we were trying to find close as possible but still have what we are looking for