anyone here with a wilson 1911?

leeinmemphis

Man I have been having a real hankering for a Wilson 1911 5" CQB. I was just curious if anyone here has either had or shot one? Not sure if I can ever bring myself to get a $2500 handgun for carry but I've been watching them on gunbroker for the past year and some other sights. Let a used one get away at a gun shop a few months ago......bad timing. I'm to the point where rifles are getting overly expensive to shoot and I've been having a good time shooting a few idpa's over at a gun range in Memphis.

grimel

Buy it and shoot the crap out of it. If it breaks, send it back and they will fix it. The ONLY reason sI sold my Wilson were it didn't have an ambi safety (which they would have installed as cheaply as anyone locally) and it was a bushingless 4" model. I absolutely despised needing a paperclip to take it apart. I shoot enough to make that a complete PIA. NEXT time I'm either getting a 5" gun or having them build a 4 1/4 custom from a Caspian frame & slide.

leeinmemphis

man grimel I'ld love to have one but I just don't know if I'll ever be able to bring myself to let loose that much coin on one handgun. That's probably 3 or 4 glocks. :) ....

Latest posts