Anyone having trouble posting pics???

TN Larry

TN Larry

Supporter
I went to post a pic of the doe my son killed yesterday, and it would never upload it. When it finally finished, it would take me to a different new topic screen but still wouldn't have the file to place inline like normal. I tried it on my phone and couldn't either. I tried it again this morning and the same thing. I am not sure if something is broken here or my account.

TN Larry

TN Larry

Supporter
It must just be the pic from yesterday as it still won't work but others do. All were taken with my phone. I have no idea what would be wrong with yesterday's pics, oh well........

TN Larry

TN Larry

Supporter
SbqsgPW.jpg

TN Larry

TN Larry

Supporter
Made an imgur account. Thanks for letting me have a conversation with myself. :rotf:

rem270

rem270

Supporter
Nice doe and glad you finally got the pics to load lol.

Every once in a while on my phone it'll stall when I try to post a pic. Sometimes it works and sometimes I just wait til i get on a computer. Never had problems from computer though.

S

southernhunter

I am not computer savvy, I had just got to the point I could post pics with photo bucket, what’s the next best option for a low tech man as myself?

mr.big

mr.big

southernhunter":w6c86q9y said:
I am not computer savvy, I had just got to the point I could post pics with photo bucket, what’s the next best option for a low tech man as myself?

tinypic is what I been using lately,,

photobucket should be tar and feathered and run out of town on a rail,,every forum I visit has tons of old threads with tremendously valuable pics in how to threads and such that cant be seen,,,,"Love of money is the root of all evil"