Anyone having Tactacam issues today?

jmoreland

I have 2 gen 1 reveals running right now that have been flawless. I got pics from one of them last night. I'm in the woods now and walked past my other one on the way in but never got a pic. I get to my stand and open the app and it doesn't show any of my info at all. It's like I never existed. Just curious if anyone else is having problems.

cbhunter

Same here. Got 4-6 photos earlier with no deer/animals in front of it this morning (which is odd, i do occasionally get a blank one, but not several in a row)
Went to app to check the sensitivity level and its like i don't have any cameras

If i try to go to "my profile" it says my account is not properly set up

Antler Daddy

Mine are doing same at the moment.

My most concerning incident happened during Thanksgiving week. The cameras starting showing varying degrees of lithium battery charge from 60%, 70%, 80%. I did not have time to change batteries and they were only a month old. Since that time,they have registered 100% as they should for awhile. I dont have more than 400 pics on any camera, but I do a 2 shot burst and 7 second video.

Coltens

I just heard that the AWS servers are having difficulties so if they use them then that could explain the issues. It is affecting several of the sites I have to use for work.

rbreedi1

I have 2 gen 1 reveals running right now that have been flawless. I got pics from one of them last night. I'm in the woods now and walked past my other one on the way in but never got a pic. I get to my stand and open the app and it doesn't show any of my info at all. It's like I never existed. Just curious if anyone else is having problems.
Yep, they are having server issues. Its the AWS servers, they posted about it on a few facebook groups

Latest posts