Anyone having luck on Center Hill

Mike_D.

I am planning on going after some bass Saturday on Center Hill. Anyone had any luck there recently or got any good advice. I have only fished Center Hill once and that was years ago. Thanks!

TN Larry

mike92y said:
Thanks Football Hunter! Any suggestions on where to go as far as toward the damn or up toward the river? Thanks!

Flip a coin. They have been biting good both directions. More smallmouth are being caught down. They should bite a jerk bait, jig, and crankbait this weekend.

Football Hunter

Agree with Tn Larry,I mostly fish from Floating Mills to the dam,mainly because I live on that end,well near that end.I rarely go up river from there,so I really dont know a lot about up river from Hurricane.Have put in at Sligo a couple times,and did ok,but dont know a lot about it.

JDC11

I fished there recently and caught 12 decent sized Kentucky Brown smallmouth(2-4 lbs). The water was low so I could see the shelving of the rocks really well. I would cast up on the rocks and just work my jig down the shelving and they were killing it. Hope you can land you some too! Good luck!

JDC11

Football Hunter said:
Kentucky's,and Brown Smallmouth? Never heard of a Kentucky Brown Smallmouth.

They are a type of bass.. Brown in color obviously, and that's just what I've always heard them called. I catch them all the time in center hill

Latest posts